Everything that Healthwatch Barking & Dagenham does will bring the voice and influence of local people to the development and delivery of local services; putting local people at the heart of decision making processes.
The local people need to feel that their Healthwatch belongs to and reflects them and the local community. We will be approachable, practical and dynamic and act on behalf of local people.
- We're helping you to shape and improve the services you use
- We're engaging with people in your community & if you haven't met us yet, please get in touch!
- We're an open organisation and want to make it easy for you to talk to us
- We're inclusive & we want people from every part of your community to join us
- Ask us what we're doing & we'll always tell you what's happening
- You can hold us to account
- We're here to help services to improve
- We'll notice the bad things they do, and the good
- We use your evidence to build a true picture of your local services